The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer. The cookies themselves do not provide the user’s personal data.
The user may configure their browser so that they are alerted to the receipt of cookies and may prevent their installation on the device. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
It is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website or by the third party acting on its behalf in order to use this website. However, the user may be required to log in for each service whose provision requires prior registration or login.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, of a temporary nature. Their sole purpose is to make subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
To disable cookies, the user may, at any time, choose which cookies they wish to remain active on this website through:
- their browser settings, for example:
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.es/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- the specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above with regard to the specified cookie (these systems may require the installation of a “reject” cookie on your device in order for your opt-out choice to work).
- other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http:/ /www.ghostery.com/faq).